Parks & Permits

The wilderness region of Temagami consists of both crown land and backcountry provincial parks. Crown land camping does not require a permit if you are a Canadian citizen. Provincial parks do require a camping permit. Temagami Outfitting can help you determine wether or not your trip requires the purchase of a permit. Temagami Outfitting sells park permits and are available at our shop in the town of Temagami.

The Parks

Park Fees & Permits